Monday, January 18, 2010

Step One: Admitting that you're actually going bald.

I am new to the blogging world as some would say. I have decided to document my experience about using Rogaine foam. Some many people have been interested in my hair loss over the years, so I figured that all those people will interested my attempt to regrow hair. Mostly likely I will give biweekly updates on my hair growth progress as I'm sure many of you will be greatly anticipating.

Well, the first step in trying to regrow your hair is admitting that your actually going bald and I did that today. I ordered a 3 month supply of Rogaine Foam and it should have it within 2-3 business weeks. A little background on my hair loss, I believe it started back in freshmen year when people started telling me that I was going bald. I didn't really believe me or pay many a lot of attention to it because I refused to believe. In fact went I one year without getting a haircut and finally caved in around Thanksgiving break sophomore year of college. It was actually nice having that much hair and people telling me how badly I needed it cut. That had never happened to me before. It was more of that I needed to grow hair instead of getting it cut.

Nowadays, I get my haircut probably every 3-4 months which actually surprises many people. The people on Jersey Shore would definitely be shocked at that. I usually get it cut once a season, Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter. So what I spend on haircuts in a year, the guys on Jersey shore probably spend in a week. My barber is actually really nice because he has never mention my bald spot or pointed it out to me while getting a haircut. He usually combs my hair up and he never shows me the bald spot when he puts the mirror in back of my head. Maybe he's actually part of the problem now that I think about it.

Well, I will probably be posting pictures of the infamous bald spot later and you will all see it and see how well Rogaine foam actually works.

1 comment: