Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Treatment has begun.

Since I can't stand listening to Obama talk because it always looks like he just had a grape popiscle I figured this would be a good time to make a post. I'd rather watch hair grow for four months than listen to that clown speak for an hour plus Peolsi and Michelle Obama scare.

Well the rogaine treatment started last Saturday and from what I can tell it is going very well. I use the foam two time day, in the morning and before I go to bed at night. The hardest thing about using rogaine foam is getting the cap off because it's all child proof. It took me a good ten minutes to figure out how to get it off the first time. Since then I have not put the cap back on because of it's difficulty. Also I have to make sure my hands are run under cold water before I put the foam in or else the foam will melt on my hand not on my head. It can be a little tricky to use if you have an IQ under 90. After I put a half a cap full on my hand I massage it on the balding spot in my head which generally takes a good 2 minutes and 8 seconds. I also make sure I wash my hands after use it because of all the chemicals involved.

I am really interested to see what kind of progress if any has been made after the first month of use. It has already had a psychological effect because it does feel like I have more hair on my head. I suggest that anyone looking to regrow hair you should use Rogaine. The only problem is that it is expensive to buy directly from rogaine's site, so you should use overstock.com because it is about $15 cheaper and you don't have to pay any taxes on it. I will be posting some pictures later on this week to see if any growth has occurred.

No comments:

Post a Comment